We won 17-14. Could have easily lost. Browns had a wide open touchdown that was dropped in the late stages of the game.
The Colts are now 3-3. Have yet to win back-to-back games. We need to win consecutively if we want a shot at the playoffs.
We lost to Carmel 4-1 in the State finals. Great season, tough loss, but next year we got em.
Yale Reardon : YELP
I might start reviewing food.
South Park killed it with their Bane impression last week. I ordered the mask. I will try to upload a video of my impression as soon as it comes in the mail.
Facebook used to be a place to see hot chicks in bikini’s or harmlessly flirt with someone you kind of knew.
This is what I see now on
1. People I dont know posting about stuff I dont care about. When did I become friends with them on
Facebook? I probably know 1-20 friends on there?
2. Political statuses. Dont care.
3. Engagement announcements. Oh how cute? Dont care.
4. Baby photos. Shut up. Dont care.
5. Crys for attention. Shut up.
6. People getting fatter.
7. Girls taking 1000s of pictures of the same crap.
I went to the game yesterday. It was a top 10 game Ive ever been to in person. What a win for #Chuck.
Andrew Luck. Boy is he going to be good. He needs someone besides Reggie to step up, who as I might add, had the best game of his career.
Trying out this new media called About Me. Not exactly sure the point of it yet but will give it some time to see if its legit.
Yale Reardon : About Me