Driving 6 hours from Cleveland to Chicago this morning. They key ingredients to a successful road trip are…
1. Pack everything the night before so nothing to do in the AM besides brush teeth.
2. Leave as early as possible. Little traffic and get to your destination quicker. Sometimes you get a full half day back.
3. Full tank of gas before you start. Cmon.
4. If you can hold it, always push bathroom breaks an extra hour.
5. Avoid Subway/McDonald’s or any food that will smell the car up. yalereardon.org
6. A road trip playlist must include Tom petty, Fleetwood Mac, John Mellencamp, and a lot of patriotic songs.
7. Left lane, 77-82MPH entire time.